Beginners Homeopathy Course
Learn more about homeopathy and how to treat common ailments for family and friends. Throughout the year we run day introductory courses, the next courses are:
Venue: The Gaia Clinic, 1c Cranbrook Road, Redland, Bristol, BS6 7BJ
Dates: Wednesday 10th September 2014, Saturday 13th September 2014, Wednesday 1st October OR Saturday 18th October 2014*
Also available: Customised day courses for groups of 5 or more, please contact us.
*N.B. we will cancel the date that has the least bookings, please let us know your preference.
- Philosophy of homeopathic medicine
- Where homeopathic remedies come from and how we prescribe them
- Children’s complaints: warning signs - fevers, coughs and colds, diarrhoea and more!
- First Aid situations (bumps, strains and aches) and useful remedies
- Medicines useful to travel with
- Seasonal complaints – hay fever, ‘flu, coughs, colds and more
- Lots of practice with case studies - asking the right questions and finding the right remedy