Beginners Homeopathy Course
Learn more about homeopathy and how to treat common ailments for family and friends. Throughout the year we run day introductory courses, the next courses are:
Venue: 126 Whiteladies Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2RP
Dates: Saturday March 21st, Saturday July 18th, Saturday September 12th
Also available: Customised day courses for groups of 5 or more, please contact us.
- Philosophy of homeopathic medicine
- Where homeopathic remedies come from and how we prescribe them
- Children’s complaints: warning signs - fevers, coughs and colds, diarrhoea and more!
- First Aid situations (bumps, strains and aches) and useful remedies
- Medicines useful to travel with
- Seasonal complaints – hay fever, ‘flu, coughs, colds and more
- Lots of practice with case studies - asking the right questions and finding the right remedy